* Excellent opportunity to secure a new and exciting ground floor retail, office, consulting space in high exposure building.
* 174, 197 or 374sqm, of space over two levels.
* Rarely do properties of this calibre appear on the market for lease. Available for the first time in over 10 years.
* Fully refurbished throughout whilst maintaining internal character. New air conditioning, bathrooms/showers floor coverings, and lighting
* Situated on the corner of Boundary & Adelaide Streets allowing exposure to thousands of cars daily. Substantial frontage's and entrances off both streets.
* Flexible fit out options to suit your business requirements.
* Short walk to the river walk, Howard Smith Wharves redevelopment, 480 Queen Street public park and Retail offering, Centenary Place Park and Spring Hill Market Place.
* Don’t miss your opportunity, act now!
AVAILABLE SPACE: 174 - 380 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres from its mouth at Moreton Bay.