* Rare opportunity near Queensland Government Buildings.
* Beautifully renovated with classic character facade and modern shopfront
* Only 20m to busy intersection of Margaret and Albert Street
* 5 minute walk to Queen Street Mall
* Fully air-conditioned with private kitchenette.
* Great signage opportunities with maximum exposure.
* For more information or to arrange an inspection please contact Manoli Nicolas from LJ Hooker Commercial Brisbane on 0400 082 170.
AVAILABLE SPACE: 83sqm - 281sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation