* Situated in the heart of the CBD, 150 Charlotte Street is a quality building
* Fitted office to fit 20 people
* Level 1 tenancy available for sub lease, or new lease can be arranged
* 187m2 internal area, fitted and furnished. Additional balcony for free
* Basement car parking can be negotiated
* Flexible fit out options on offer
* Carpet and air con throughout, sufficient lighting and abundant natural light
* Glass front doors, only two tenancies on the level
* Very Close to Queen St Mall, Eagle St precinct
* Major bus, ferry and train networks are within 500 metres
* Deal to be done
* Contact Manoli Nicolas on 0400 082 170 for inspection today.
AVAILABLE SPACE: 187sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the Australian state of Queensland, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million,and the South East Queensland urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more
than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district stands on the original European settlement and is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15 kilometres (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the floodplain of the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range.