* Excellent opportunity to secure a new and exciting ground floor retail/office/consulting space in high exposure building
* Rarely do properties of this calibre appear on the market for lease. Available for the first time in over 20 years
* Fully refurbished throughout whilst maintaining internal character. Car parking available
* 174sqm of space on ground floor
* New air conditioning, bathrooms, showers, floor coverings and lighting
* Situated on the corner of Boundary & Adelaide Streets allowing exposure to thousands of cars daily
* Parking potential in neighbouring building
* Substantial frontages and entrances off both streets
* Short walk to the River Walk, Howard Smith Wharves, 480 Queen Street Food Court, Centenary Place Park and Spring Hill Market Place
* Don’t miss your opportunity, act now!
LEASE RATE: Contact Agents
AVAILABLE SPACE: 174 sqm
Brisbane is the capital and most populous city in the state of QLD, and the third most populous city in Australia. Brisbane's metropolitan area has a population of 2.3 million, and the South East QLD urban conurbation, centred on Brisbane, encompasses a population of more than 3.4 million. The Brisbane central business district is situated inside a bend of the Brisbane River, about 15kms (9 miles) from its mouth at Moreton Bay. The metropolitan area extends in all directions along the Brisbane River Valley between Moreton Bay and the Great Dividing Range, sprawling across several of Australia's most populous local government areas (LGAs), most centrally the City of Brisbane, which is by far the most populous LGA in the nation.